- American Wind Energy Association provide up-to-date information on wind energy development, economics, cost competitiveness, and environmental compatibility.
- BioFuels Informational Links prepared by the USDA Agricultural Library.
- Renewable Energy Policy Project offers a variety of links and information about alternative energy resources and trends.
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory Provides information on the projects being undertaken by the U.S. Department of Energy’s National Renewable Energy Laboratory. Site sections include information on the following research: biomass, buildings, geothermal, hydrogen and fuel cells, wind and solar.
- Renewable Fuels – U.S. government energy statistics on renewable fuel sources provided by the Energy Information Administration.
- Renewable Fuels Association The RFA is a national trade association for the ethanol industry. Site includes regulations, position papers, industry statistics, and an annual industry outlook.
- Small Business Gateway information on grants and low interest loans for research and commercialization of alternative energy sources. Site provided by the US EPA.
- DOE Wind Information Resources resource links and industry information.
- Interstate Renewable Energy Council – a nonprofit corporation that works with industry, government and educators.
- California Energy Commission – renewable resources using wind, solar, geothermal, biomass and small hydroelectric facilities.
- State Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Database – a constantly updated searchable database of state programs, policy, incentives, initiatives, stationary fuel cell installations, vehicle demonstrations and hydrogen fueling stations from fuelcells.org (the online fuel cell information resource)
Photo by Luca Bravo on Unsplash