- Employer W-2 Filing Instructions & Information
- IRS Small Business/Self Employed – tax forms and publications applicable to small businesses.
- Tax Rates for all 50 States – from the Federation of Tax Administrators.
- Tax/Revenue Departments for each State
- Small Business Taxes & Management
- Quicken.com – Small Business Guide – Includes information on how to legally minimize your business taxes.
- Internal Revenue Service – Tax information for small businesses.
- US Social Security Administration- Link for employers
Cloud-based Accounting Services (New)
- Business Software Marketplace – Over 200 cloud-based accounting solutions for small business, a service of GetApp, the Business Software Marketplace
- Accounting Software
- Accounting Help – Find out how to keep track of you finances using the standard accounting tools, balance sheet, income statement, depreciation and amortization from BusinessTown.com.
- MyBizhomepage – a free web-based service that provides information to help small and emerging businesses run more smoothly and profitably.
- Cash-Based vs. Accrual-Based Accounting – an explanation.
- Understanding Financial Statements
- SBA Financing: Financial Statemtents – SBA guide to understanding common financial statements
- Cash Flow and Accounting – step by step of what is expected when starting a new business