Compiled by Stace Sorrells, SBDCNet Researcher
Click here to suggest a resource link to be added to this page
- Central Contractor Registration – primary vendor database for the Federal government
- Department of Defense (DoD) Procurement Gateway – information on DoD needs and how to register as a vendor to the military.
- DoD Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization – Department of Defense small business contractor starting point
- DOT OSDBU – US Department of Transportation site with extensive marketing information package online.
- Federal Acquisition Jumpstation – government page with links to procurement and acquisition sites listed by contracting activity.
- FedBizOpps.gov – Primary portal for Federal Government procurement opportunities.
- GovCon – Private site analyzing procurement opportunities.
- Procurement Technical Assistance Centers – listing of local centers.
- SBA Office of Government Contracting – The Office of Government Contracting (GC) works to create an environment for maximum participation by small, disadvantaged, and woman-owned businesses in federal government contract awards and large prime subcontract awards. GC advocates on behalf of small business in the federal procurement world.
- Treasury Department Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization – procurement procedures and contract opportunities.
- GovPro.com – Private web site with news and information about state and local government procurement.
- State Procurement Office Directory – links to state procurement offices.
- Small Business Guide to Contracting Opportunities - This guide from the U.S. Small Business Administration provides information on programs that help small businesses successfully compete for federal contracting opportunities. Includes tutorials on how the federal government buys and provides an overview on regulations, policies, and best practices.
- How to Sell to the Federal Government – GSA is the gederal government’s business manager and buyer. GSA offers businesses the opportunity to sell billions of dollars worth of products and services to federal agencies through contract vehicles.
- Procurement Technical Assistance Centers – A network of procurement professionals to help small businesses obtain government contracts.
- Small Business Government Contracting : FAQs – Frequently asked questions about how small businesses can do business with the federal government.