Knowing where to find Corporate information helps small businesses with incorporation, reporting requirements, researching your competition, learning about potential strategic partners and big customers are just a few examples. So, whether you’re just starting out or have operated a business for many years, these links can help direct you to important information. Also remember to check out the great free or low-cost training opportunities, plus free professional business counseling, from your local Small Business Development Center!
General Corporate Information:
- Hoover’s Online Search for company and industry information.
- Corporate Information – Company and Industry Information
- CorpTech – look here for information on high tech companies.
Manufacturers/ Suppliers Information
- Thomas Register – national database of manufacturers. Search by name or product/service.
Phone and Addresses:
- GTE Superpages – search for companies by categories, business name, city or state.
- InfoSpace – search for a company by name or type, city or state. Also available is a reverse lookup – find a name using just a phone or fax number.
- Switchboard – Search nationwide yellow pages by category, business name, city, state, or distance
- FreeEdgar Online – Search SEC filings for publicly held companies.
- Find Articles – search for articles.
- BizJournals – search for business journals from major markets nationwide.