Compiled by Shuchi Nagpal, SBDCNet Researcher
Click here to suggest a resource link to be added to this page
- Tobacco Merchants Association -Manufacturers of tobacco products, leaf dealers, suppliers and distributors. The web site contains industry information regarding cigarettes production and consumption
- International Premium Cigar & Pipe Retailers Association -is the country’s only trade association dedicated to serving retail tobacconists in the sale and promotion of legal tobacco products and related items.
- International Tobacco Growers’ Association -offers facts and figures about the production of tobacco.
- National Cancer Institute -Offers facts and figures about cigar consumption
- Federal Trade Commission Report : Cigar Sales and Advertising and Promotional Expenditures
Tobacco Product Stores
- Cigar Nexus contains demographic, psychographics and lifestyle survey done by Cigar Nexus
- The Economic Research Service data on tobacco expenditures available on this USDA web site
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion reports on tobacco use for each state
- Smoke Magazine Popular magazine about cigar and pipe smoking